The ecomuseum is opened every day from 9 am to 6 pm.
The Ecomuseum : a place for everyone
As an unavoidable and unique place, the Bamboo ecomuseum is a place for discovery, relaxation and nature. By walking through many adapted spaces for visit, it invites you with a lively and enriching manner to discover all the bamboo crop history in Vietnam.
During your visit, you can discover :
- The museum space and its shop which architecture was adapted to harmonize with nature in a frame of plants abundance. In a bamboo landscape, many activities allow you to become a bamboo specialist with fun.
- The projection room where you can watch films about bamboos.
By walking through the ecomuseum botanic garden paths, you will cross :
- The amusement park, its island and its pavilion which accommodates curious musical instruments.
- The unusual labyrinth where some enigmas must be solved to find the exit.
- The Zen area to benefit from some peaceful times under bamboo shadows and take a cool drink.
The shop proposes you many bamboo objects and accessories.
In order to extend your visit in Phu An, let’s have a walk on our discovery path that starts in the Ecomuseum. Walking or riding, with your family, you will meet Phu An inhabitants. They will be happy to welcome you and they will tell you about their history, share their know-how and traditions. A craft jaunt is also possible in order to discover the charming Saigon river.